Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sept 14 blog update

Soybeans are being planted in Parana state. Mato Grosso remains dry but soybeans are being planted under pivots. Conab will come out with initial crop size forecasts for 2016 Oct 9th. The Dollar is now 3.88:1. 4:1 seems to be around the corner. Last week I sent out a forecast to subscribers that a Dollar/Real FX of 5.80:1 in the next 18 months is possible. I was in shock reading the predictions. It seems other worldly. The FX at 1.60:1 twice, back in 2008 and 2012, seems so rediculous in hindsight. The Brazilian farmer has already sold a good portion of the 2016 crop. 30-40% is common. The rest he will likely use as a currency hedge. It is better to have soybeans or dollars than Reais in a bank. This is the mantra. People with money have taken their money out of the banks and bought livestock, land or apartments as a way to preserve wealth. This makes it harder for banks to make new loans. Fertilizer deliveries are running way behind schedule. Some fertilizer dealers are not giving quotes. They want the farmers to beg. The farmer will pay anything for fertilizer at the last minute in October or November. We know there will be expanded area of soy. We still do not know if a 2nd crop of soybeans will be allowed in some states. We know crop inputs will decrease this year. Could this affect final productivity? When one reverse calculates current soybean prices back to dollar 2.50:1, today soybean prices in Brazil feel like US$ 13.00/bushel in Chicago. Soybeans look better than corn, edible beans, cotton, rice and sugarcane at the moment. Soybeans are equal to 100 dollar bills anytime. All the other commodities require a waiting period to get paid. What do you expect a Brazilian farmer to do? Soybean producers in USA and Argentina need to be alert for a Dollar/Real greater than 4:1. Above 4:1, no one can compete with Brazilian farmer with regards to exports at port. At 5:1, things get even more interesting. One could assume Brazil could compete all the way down to US$ 6 dollars per bushel in Chicago. The caveat will be the imported products such as fertilizer, chemicals and Ag machinery pieces. Key items I will be watching in the next 90 days are saved seed royalties and how they plan to collect them, 2nd crop soy area- if any, soy no-plant dates for 2016, and delayed fertilizer delivers and thier impact on final yields. Thank you all for your interest in the newsletter of late and the phone call consults. I appreciate your confidence. Abracos Kory

11 comments:

  1. $$$ Loan apply now with 3% interest rate for more details $$$
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business? Do you need loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were we offer Loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details and get funded.
    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    Application For loan.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    E-mail address:

    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apply for Catholic Loan International loan 3% rate urgent response contact Accountant Sandra by email :sandra catholic loan

    Email : catholicloan.sandra@yandex.com ,catholicloanasia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apply for Catholic Loan International loan 3% rate urgent response contact Accountant Sandra by email :sandra catholic loan

    Email : catholicloan.sandra@yandex.com ,catholicloanasia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone,s
    My name is Mr James David i live in Texas USA nd i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 85,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single father with 2kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mrs Mary Smart , She was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 125,000 USD , i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mrs Mrs Mary Smart ,via email at:marysmartservice@yahoo.com because She is the most understanding and kind hearten lender.

    Mr James David

    Testimony on how i got my loan

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Mrs Michelle Mills. I live in Texas USA and i am a very happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them.They gave me and my family happiness, i was in need of a loan of $30,000.00 to start my life all over as a widowed with 4 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped me with a loan of $180,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing People, A reputable loan company.

    I am very happy i got my loan from them last week. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs Michelle Mills refer you to them. contact via E_mail: juliajohnson88@outlook.com

    Mrs Michelle Mills

    Testimony on how i got my loan

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the world of hacking I am the best, when it comes to hacking.

    Email : dhackerjack@gmail.com
    Whatsapp :: +60167569133

    +University grades hack,
    + Whatsapp hacking
    +Bank account hacks,
    +Control devices remotely hack,
    +Facebook Hacking Tricks,
    +Gmail, AOL, Yahoomail, inbox, hack are available,
    +Database hacking,
    +PC computer tricks
    +Bank transfer, Western Union, money gram, Credit Card transfer
    +Wiping of credit,
    +VPN software,
    +ATM Hack
    we are the real deal when it comes to hacking, carding, WU transfer, Money Gram transfer etc

    Email : dhackerjack@gmail.com
    Whatsapp :: +60167569133

    ReplyDelete
  9. eToro is the #1 forex trading platform for newbie and advanced traders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you need a loan?
    Do you need financial help?
    Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
    Do you need finance to start your business?
    Do you need finance to expand your business?
    Do you need personal loan? Please, contact us for more information:
    Mr Mark Kent
    Email: markkent5050@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 3% Rate For Various
    Purposes? If Yes; Contact us: MIKELARRYLOANFIRMWORLDWIDE@YAHOO.COM
    Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Country
    Cell No:
    Sex:

    ReplyDelete